Friday 3 March 2017

We Do Play Requests......

As many of you know I took my first steps in the world of crowdfunding earlier this week and the response so far has been little short of remarkable.

The content of the dvd is something I have been working on for many years and the trick now is to distill ideas, concepts and techniques into a finished product that will be as beneficial as possible to drummers of every stripe. Invariably in clinics and personal tuition I find myself stating that very little of what we do is actually 'genre specific' and that there are a relatively small  number of key criteria in playing from which everything else stems.

So, drummers, in order to best reflect the truly democratic nature of crowdfunding I am only too happy to consider suggestions (legal and decent please 😆) with regard to topics for inclusion.

We do play requests, so feel free.

Crowdfunding campaign is here......https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pete-cater-drum-instruction-dvd-music-jazz/x/15946557#/

2 comments:

  1. Pete,my session with you yesterday prompts to ask you,would the issues of hand grip and flexion be an excellent topic and video demonstration of correct and incorrect position? Your comments and instruction will certainly affect my future technique when they are iimplemented..cheers steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed Steve. Much of our discussion regarding natural motion and position will be at the heart of the DVD content.

      Delete