Sunday 12 August 2018

Big Band Drumming Revisited


Just in the past few days I have been on the receiving end of some very complimentary feedback from the four part series I did for Rhythm magazine in 2015 on the subject of big band drumming.

For newer friends, those who may have missed it first time, and those who would like to give it another look here are the links to all four parts, together with my solo on Bugle Call Rag from the 2017 WGD concert in Northampton.

For details of bands, guest appearances, master classes and individual tuition click here.

For more information about projects and upcoming appearances, my DVD and big band recordings, click here.

In other news following on from the DVD released in April I have a book in the works that will explore many of personal concepts and techniques in greater detail, so stay tuned.

Part 1



Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


And finally a solo incorporating many of the concepts in part 4



1 comment:

  1. Hi Very Nice Blog. I Have Read Your Post. It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us.
    Psaltery

    ReplyDelete